Renters Frequently Asked Questions
||How much do I need in order to lease a property?
We require the first month’s rent plus a month and a half security deposit. If applicable, we do require a pet deposit, which is usually $200 per cat and $500 per dog.
Can I hold a property?
Yes, if requesting a property be put on hold, you must pay a holding deposit equal to the first month’s rent. Property will be held for a maximum of 30 calendar days from date of non-refundable holding deposit. You must pay the remaining balance of the total move in costs prior to moving into the rental property.
Do we check credit?
Yes, we do check credit. Don’t assume that bad credit alone will cause your application to be rejected any more than good credit alone will guarantee its acceptance. Credit is only one of the things we look at, but we do check.
Is there an application fee?
Yes, there is a non-refundable $50 application fee, which is payable by cash, check or money order. Please make payable to PETREVSKI CONSULTING.
How do I submit an application?
You can either fax your application with the necessary requirements listed or drop it off during normal business hours.
How long does it take for my application to get processed?
The application process generally takes 1 - 2 business days. This usually depends on the accuracy and completeness of the application received. Please be sure to complete your application as accurately as possible and to provide us with any other documents required, such as pay stubs, identification, etc. to avoid any unnecessary delays.
RENTAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS & CRITERIA
- Submit a completed, signed rental application with accurate information
- Copy of driver’s license or legal ID
- Copy of social security card
- Proof of income - We require a minimum income of three times the rental rate of the home you are applying for. In addition to your job income, remember to include any other sources, such as: your spouse’s job, child support, alimony, disability, any form of assistance like F.I.A., Section 8 or S.S.I., workers comp, investment income, etc. In general, the more provable income, the better.
- Last 2 current pay check stubs
- Current 60-day bank statement proving you have valid checking/savings account(s) with established funds
- Last year’s W-2 or 1099 tax info
- Rental history - If applicable, we will be contacting your current landlord and as many previous landlords. We will also check any court records as they pertain to landlord/ tenant issues. Please provide as much rental information as possible.
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
- Note: There is no "one thing" that will make or break an application. It’s extremely important that you complete your application as accurately and honestly as possible.